Thursday, February 15, 2007

Err - Duh!

So I watched Top Gear again last night. I just looove that program. This week they were farting around America in their $1000 cars, arguing about peeling squirrels and pissing off the Alabamamians, sabotaging James' car and generally arsing about. Jeremy Clarkson is, quite rightly, a GOD!

I have to say, it made me laugh out loud. And it made me realise how damn gorgeous that Richard Hammond really is.

*yuuummm Richard Hammmmmmond*

Top Gear will never be the same for me again.

Although, don't tell D. He may get jealous. Or laugh at me. Or murder me and bury my body. Or feed me to the cat. The cat would be HUGE if he did that.

Sodding work tonight. Goddammit. I want to be On. The. Sofa, with a big, ice cold cat mug of coke, and a chicken rogan josh. With onion bhajis. And poppadoms. And mango chutney. And onion salad.

*drools*

Ok, enough. I'm now ravenous. Great, I've made my tummy eat itself. Arrgghhh!!!

Did you know - it's only 8 weeks until I become Mrs. Mead? 8 weeks!!! I am so excited, and shit scared at the same time. I mean, I'm going to be so sad when I lose my last name but, chuffed to fuck about my married name. Or, I could double-barrell it, but I really don't think 'Hill-Mead' or 'Mead-Hill' sounds good. In fact, it sounds crap. And, my dad seems a little too excited about 'giving me away'. Maybe he really does want to give me away so I stop spending all his money on weddingy things. Maybe he secretly hopes that by giving me away, I'll spend all D's money, but I do that anyway so it's a bit pointless.

Anyway, best do some work since I am actually at work. Email's finally fixed since the Sooper Dooper Pooter Fixer was gazumpted by the terminator style virus checker that kept coming back from the dead. But, Sooper Dooper Pooter Fixter won and all is well with the world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack