Friday, February 09, 2007

Never Eat Yellow Snow

Still waiting for the hugemongus snowfall that i've been hearing about. The newspapers are full of 'oooo so and so land had 7 inches of snow yesterday blah blah blah'

Well whoopeefuckingdoo for them.

The last time we had massive amounts of snow was when I was at school. They shut the school for the day because hey, us Britons panic like fuck when it snows, everything must grind to a halt or the world will explode. Anyway, me and my mate, Z, were lobbing snowballs at each other down Southey Park when another 'friend' and her mum came over to us. I say 'friend' because really we couldn't stand her. The bitch did me for detention once at school because she accused me of pulling down her knee high socks. She used to absolutely love wearing knee high, spanky white socks to school. At the age of 15. When that was just sooo not cool! It was the nineties i'll have you know! Anyway, some of the girls in our class, the bitchy ones, decided that it would be hilarious to pull her socks down. So they did, and she blamed me. Hence why I couldn't stand her. She's married now with a beautiful baby girl, fuck knows how she managed to produce one so gorgeous but there you go.

So, her and her mum came over to us and started harping on about the state of Britain and how schools were closing everywhere blahdy blah, when Z's dog took a fancy to our 'friends' mums shopping bag and cocked his leg against it. Me and Z were On. The. Floor. and they never did quite work out what was so funny, so they stomped off in a huff.

C'mon sky, open your bowels for me!

In other news, Anna Nicole Smith is dead. Someone once said to me a while ago 'She'll end up like that Lolo Ferrari if she isn't careful' Scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Ooooh I remember wearing knee socks to school every day, with loafers and skirts and oxford shirts and little matching cardigans. But that was the 60's. And I wore that stuff because even then it was hand-me-down stuff from my aunt, and sort of frumpy, not what I really wanted to wear which was a wonderful Op-art design mini, which I only had two of (with the go-go boots to wear with them).

God, I loved the sixties!

(We're getting snow here too.)

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack