Monday, February 19, 2007

Performance & Thrust

Sat here during a lull at work, I was just mulling over the idea of registering me & D and some friends over at the Top Gear website to go and be in the audience when my filthy, dirty mind took over and forced me to think about what it would be like to bed the three Gods who present it.

Whilst struggling to erase this from my thoughts and actually get on with some work, it struck me.

It would, quite rightly, be pants. Extremely hilarious, but pants.

Because, instead of getting down to business and taking me to Heaven, they would probably stand there and argue about who had the most amount of thrust, which one was the best performer and, of course, who had the bigger, ehem.

Doesn't stop me from daydreaming though...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I have no idea who you're talking about...but I enjoy a good fantasy. I mean, it's your dreams, so you may as well go a little crazy!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack