Thursday, February 08, 2007

What F'ing snow?

Here in happy Bristol we were supposed to be receiving 15cms of snow. It's been such a long time since i've seen that amount of snow around here so understandably i became so excited at the prospect of snowball fights and snowman creating that i almost wet my pants. I'm 28 years old by the way, it's been a long time.

Anyway, i woke up this morning and bounded to the window, knocking D out of the way and trampling over the cat, to be greeted at the window with the sight of... a fine dusting of white stuff. No 15cms, just 'a light dusting' of very fine snow. It didn't even make the grass disappear.

godDAMMIT!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I know what you mean!

I have been promised a good six inches and yet, I am STILL waiting! :(

3:36 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

Well we've had 2 days in the last week where we've had 2-3 inches of snow. I love it but Becky thinks it's the worst thing ever.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack