Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fanfare...

Hoorah, I have an official diagnosis to what's been wrong with me the past 3 weeks.

I have... Colitis.

Actually, its not really 'hoorah', more of an 'Oh, right'. See, I've been told that since it's the 3rd flare up since the pneumonia, and since each attack is a little worse than before, then it's most likely going to be a chronic disorder, rather than an acute one.

Chronic meaning lasts forever and ever.

So, meet LMPP. On drugs 4 times a day for life. And with dodgy bowels.

Told you I was ill, didn't believe me did you. You know who you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

Oh God...that's terrible! At least they figured out the right diagnosis finally!!
I hope your butt starts feeling better soon... :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Bogie said...

Well I'll be looking out for the brown spot on the back of the wedding dress.

Let's hope it doesn't turn into toxic megacolon and that the drugs help.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack