Tuesday, March 13, 2007

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkk!

OK, so today I woke up with a sore throat. It's ok, I thought, It's just one of them early morning 'been snoring all damn night' sore throats. It'll go away in an hour or so.

Oh how wrong I was.

It's raging now. Along with the snotty nose dripping down my poorly throat. I think it's suffice to say that I am on the verge of a stinking MoFoing cold.

*sighs*

I thought taking vitamins religiously was supposed to up your immune system and stop you catching every illness that happens to hit you in the face? Obviously, vitamins don't like me.

I hate colds for the simple fact that:

1. I can't drink fizzy drinks cos my throat hurts too much
2. I HAVE to have a daily fix of Coke or I will die.

Fucking colds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack