Wednesday, March 28, 2007

They like to attack me...

Well, i still have a faint but noticeable 'injured' written on my right arm. I've resorted to letting it fade away on it's own. If I scrub at my arm anymore, my arm will fade away.

Anyhoo, lets have an installment of LMPP Spider Hell...

Even I must admit, it's been a while since I've been attacked by our faithful 8 legged friend, but good things must come to an end and yesterday, they did just that...

Imagine, sat at your desk in an office devoid of people when out of the corner of your eye you notice movement on the wall and, in that split second before you force yourself to look, you know damn well what it is. And you still look. And then you see it. A muthafucking massive bitch of a spider, waving and winking at you. So, I did what any self respecting young lady would do. I screamed 'Fuuuuck!' at the top of my voice, down the phone to the customer I was speaking to, and ran away. And hid. Luckily for me, my boss had literally just walked through the door and had a heart attack...

Me: Sppiiiiddeerrr, Heeeelllppppppp
Boss: Wha...?
M: *gibbers* Huuuuuuge. HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEEE!
B: Where?
M: Wall. *tears begin to form*
B: Wher... Oh.
M: *Sobs*

Boss then grabs a ruler and flicks it somewhere in the vicinity of the offending beast. It's at this point, the aforementioned beast falls on the floor. Under my desk.

M: ARRGGGGHHHHHH!! It's on the floor. FLOOR.
B: Fuck.
M: Kill it. Noooooow!!!

Boss is now on his hands and knees. Smaking sounds begin to emminate from under my desk.

B: Why. Won't. You. Die? *smack smack*
M: *sobs some more*
B: *Fudompth*
M: Is it dead yet??
B: Yep.
M: Sure
B: Yep.

I then venture back into my office and pick up the phone to be greeted with laughter.

Customer: OMG that was so funny. You've made my week!
Me: *sarcastically* Thanks.

Spider then crawls back up the wall. It is at this point I refused to go back into the office until physical evidence of dead spider is bought to me. Along with doughnuts to calm my nerves.

Did I get doughnuts? No. Did I get evidence? No. So I'm sat here in anticipation of another spider attack. I know it's here, I can feel it watching me...

And I bought my own doughnuts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

Becky's a bit like that. The other morning she wouldn't go downstairs to the kitchen until I had removed a spider from the living room. Why she couldn't go into the kitchen I do not know. It's not like it would follow her!!!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack