Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nightmares & the like...

You know, if I sleep on my back, that's when I have nightmares. I tend to fall alseep on my side which pisses me off as strangely enough I like to have nightmares, I feel invigorated when I jolt awake.

Anyway, last night I had a dream-cum-nightmare that freaked me right out...

I had a cabbage patch doll (CPD) that was toddler sized (and looked a bit like my niece) and I hated it. I hated it so much I tied it, by the foot, to a helium balloon at launched it off a ladder. It flew along while I ran after it and it eventually landed in the park behind my mum's house. It landed on a beach that was covered in bright green grass and had massive puddles dotted around everywhere. (Here's the freaky bit.) The CPD got up and ran around the grass beach while I watched in horror as I thought it was only a doll. I couldn't climb over the wall because I had no feet to hitch myself over. I watched the doll-cum-kid run around, arms in the air and such, until it fell into a puddle and drowned. I turned to the family that had appeared next to me in hysterics as ultimately I'd caused this and they laughed at me and said it was only a doll. When I looked back, the CPD was sat on the wall, as a doll, full of water and cut grass. When I went to pick it up and take it home, it spoke and said 'The cat is inside, the cat. He will eat the paperwork if you leave his ears alone', and then fell off the wall back into the puddle...

Even weirder, I woke up about now. It was 5.30am and I got out of bed as I badly needed a wee. I walked into the hallway and Darth (my cat) was sat on top of Saturdays post chewing the corner of one of the envelopes.

So ok, I killed a Cabbage Patch Doll and predicted that my cat was going to 'eat the paperwork' in one dream. I didn't touch Darths ears, he looked a bit like he wanted to eat me as well as the envelope. I did drag the post away from him and found that the envelope he was eating was the council tax bill. So I gave that one back to him, I hate looking at council tax bills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack