Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ok so last night...

...I didn't dream or have nightmares. None that I can remember anyway. I did wake up and thought it was Saturday, and evidently was late for work. Not be much but still enough to put me in a bad mood today.

And what has since darkened my mood somewhat else since this morning, is stupid requests from customers to 'attend site - obstruction - signage 50%' and when we get there, the obstruction is no less than a 10ft high petrol station price sign that is concreted into asphalt. Do we get paid for this? No. Do we get an apology for a wild goose chase? No. Instead, we get a 'Well why can't you move the obstruction?' and 'We will have to fine you for 'non rectification of fault report.' Sorry, shall I just whip out my JCB and move it to the right a little for you??

And you know what else, I so wish it was Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack