Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Poo is hitting the fan...

There is a hell of a lot of poo hitting various fans and spreading like evil fingers trying to grab you and suck you in... I am seriously not intrested.

You may well be aware that me and my new hubby live above a pub. D's boss, a very very nice man. kindly lets us live there. Because of this, me & D like to keep our noses out of what could be compromising issues, i.e issues that if we get involved could lose us our home. Don't piss the boss off if know what I mean. Anyway, there is a BIG mother of an issue going on at the mo and I am doing my very best to keep out of it, but everyone and their dog want to talk and bitch and put in their two pennies worth. To me. I'm like, don't involve me, not interested, fingers in ears lalalaLALALA. I've now taken to walking away from people who insist on bitching to me and now I'm being bitched about because I won't join in.

HELLO?!? PEOPLE!! Please stop with the 'oooo LMPP is so ignorant' and 'oooo LMPP has her head up her ass'. I'm well aware of the shite going on, I just don't want to talk about it to you. It's hurting the people involved, know what I mean? Plus, I HAVE TO LIVE THERE! It's ok for you, you get to go home to your non pub houses. I live in a flat that belongs to D's boss. Are you getting it yet??

So, until you get the message, I will be walking around with my fingers wedged firmly in my ears whilst singing erratically out of tune. Maybe you will stop, maybe you won't, but it sure as hell will not be me in the firing line. Got it?

Who said married life is easy? Try being married to an Licencee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack