Friday, May 04, 2007

Riiiight.

Ok, so I work with a bunch of weirdos.

Topics included after work last night:

1. 'How do you reckon a duck wanks with webbed feet?'
2. 'What noise does a duck make while wanking?'
3. 'Sheep make a fantastic noise while doing them up the arse'
4. 'How do you laugh in a Scottish accent?'
5. 'Whats the name of that really annoying kids TV program back in the 90s hosted by kids from Newcastle? It's not By'er Grooove either' (everyone then sang the Byker Grove theme tune for god knows how long).

Impressions included:
D doing his Harry Enfield impression. I married a Harry Enfield lookalike. How come Ididn't see this before?!
'Therrrre's somethingonthewiiing... Some......Thing'. D doing his Jim Carrey impression. How come I didn't know he could Jim Carrey??

I seriously do not know the man I married and I work with a load of strange people. By the way...

1. With its beak apparently.
2. wankwankwankwankwank
3. D's stepdad disagreeing that a duck makes the best sex noise for an animal
4. Och Och Och Och Noo (????? WTF?)
5. After a lot of googling, 'Why Don't You!'

1 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

Nice.
I've uploaded some pictures of your wedding - LMPP Get's Wed

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack