Thursday, June 07, 2007

I've lost sooo many days...

I got incredibly drunk last Friday night!! Yes it deserves 2 exclamation marks as lately I don't 'do' drunk that often. And the reason that I don't 'do' drunk that often? Well, as my title suggests, I've been incapacitated for some time since. Most normal people take a day, 2 at a push to recover. Me? I recovered yesterday. But I did drink a lot, honest!

Me & D watched the film ' The Pursuit of Happyness' last night, the one with Will 'yuummmmm' Smith in it. Although I did try and stay awake to watch it, it didn't happen. I remember watching the bit when Will is hit by the car and then nothing until D berated me for falling asleep.

D: You fell asleep?
LMPP: *startled* I didn't!
D: You so did!
LMPP: Honest I did not.
D: What happened at the end of the film then??
LMPP: Ummm, the credits??
D: ...

I went to bed after that. It wasn't late and I still managed to wake up 5 minutes before I was due to leave for work, the latest possible time I could leave and be in on time by the skin of my teeth. 5 minutes to get ready, have breakfast & leave with a full face of make up is doable, but not today. Sorry, not in the mood.

And today had to be the only day my boss decides that a 7.30am start is a good idea for him this week.

What a bummer eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I CANNOT stay awake for a movie if I'm watching it at home. It doesn't matter if it is the best damn movie in the world...my ass is out by the one hour mark.

It made my ex soooooooo mad!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack