Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Big sighs of relief...

£530.93 later and 1 well enough cat to come home...

Good job i'm insured.

He's ok. He had a blocked bladder that caused him to sustain short term kidney damage. He had to have a little catheter shoved up his willy & a little drip in his arm. He was there until yesterday when he came out & peed in my car. Of course, there is still blood in his wee so I have slightly stained paw marks on my car seats. Lots of people have said that they would have put him down than pay that sort of money. I would have paid it regardless of insurance.

Sorry, but you can't put a price on your pet.

I'm not a lover of dogs, but I wouldn't be as insensitive to state to a worried owner that they were better off killing their pet than helping them? All over money?? There are organisations that will help you pay for a pets medical care. Even your vet would give you a payment plan if you really couldn't pay upfront. It's costs £5.50 a month to insure Darth. I'm pleased I took this out.

On another matter... CONGRATULATIONS BOGIE & BEAKY!!! More babies for you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

I'm so glad Darth is okay! I was so worried when you posted that he was sick the other day!! Poor kitty!

I too would rather pay craploads of money to get my babies better than put them down. People who haven't had the joy of loving a pet (even when it does disgusting things like hump your husband's arm...something I find very disturbing in a cat...) don't realize that it's just like having a best friend...a very soft and fluffy best friend.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack