Thursday, July 12, 2007

Highly disturbed...

Welcome to another grey & damn dingy day in supposedly sunny England. It's meant to be summer goddam. Where's the sun? C'mon, where is it? Well it ain't friggin' here.

Whilst it pissed down last night, me and the hubby spent the evening in front of The Bill & Big Brother & The Day after Tomorrow. It was during this viewing extravagansa that Darth, my sweet & innocent & pure kitty decided that the time was right to try out his sexual prowlness by humping D's left arm.

Yes, my cat humped my Husband.

As you can imagine, D is not impressed at all. I, on the other hand, am highly disturbed. Have you ever watched a cat attempting to shag? Especially something that's not made for shagging? I'm surprised D has an arm left.

Jesus on cheese, Darth's had his balls chopped off, there is no point getting the practice in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you get pictures? Or better still, video footage?

12:30 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Unfortunately no, I was way too busy laughing at D's misfortune.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack