Monday, August 13, 2007

Randomness...

My poor toe, it's so bruised!!

Whilst out on Friday night enjoying that myself & 2 friends were naughty lushes for one night only, my toe became the victim of a wayward stilleto heel. The offending heel belonged to none other than Z, one half of the twosome I was partying hard with!

To add insult to injury, she removed her foot from her shoe and left it embedded in my toe.

Fucking Ouch.

Although the pain was slightly dulled by the many 'Blue Lagoon' cocktails that I had sank that night, it still bloody hurt enough for me to have to leave the dance floor & limp pathetically to the nearest railing to hang off of. It hurt more the next day I tell you. Never mind though, I have 9 more toes & I did provide some amusement to my fellow lushes with my pathetic wailing.

On another note, D has man flu, so all wish him a speedy recovery so I can have the sofa back & not have to lie in a pool of his sweaty germs every night in bed.

N.B, why is it that a man can have the worse case of man flu ever and still feel well enough to continually try to get in your pants? Goddamit NO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack