Monday, August 13, 2007

Twice in one day...

God, I must be sickening for something!

No, not really, I'm blogging briefly because over yonder on this here blog I've been awarded this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Which is really mint as I don't think I've ever received such an honourable award before! So thank you Brixey Banter, you are a fab blogger & a fab fellow kitty lover!! (My insurance paid out so now no need for me to stress out so much!)

I will, of course, pass on this award to fellow fabbiness within the bloggie world...

Antipo - A fantastic blogger that makes me giggle with her naughtiness & a fabulous mum!
Ms Mac - No words can describe how wonderful this well established & funny woman really is!
Full Willow Moon - She has been with me for so long now I have to make her a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Check out her receipes!
Sarah & the Goon Squad - No introduction needed!
Pickled Beef - A recent find that I will not lose. She's fantastic!

You are all amazing! You all really inspire me in a non stalkerish way!

and of course, straight back at you Brixey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Antipodeesse said...

My dear, I am honoured! You are too kind.

I am so glad I got top billing just above The Lovely Ms. Mac.

She's gonna scratch my eyes out!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Aw shucks!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

We've been blogging buddies for so long I can't remember all the name changes I've gone through! Thanks so much for the award. Love your blog too!

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack