Monday, September 17, 2007

Depressing...

I was called up by the Doctors to make an appointment for my annual pill check. It's no biggie, I've been to loads & they've all been satisfactory. Until this one.

I'm gonna tell you a secret so no laughing OK?

The nurse weighed me, looked again, looked at me and said...

'You have put on 8 pounds since your last pill check. You are now classed as overweight. You need to shift at least a stone & a half and then we will need to review your pill.'

Eh, excuse me? 8 pounds in 1 year? I don't think thats bad. But, to blatantly refer to me in a roundabout way as fat offends me. Did she notice the size of my boobs? They are at least a stone, and I'm fairly tall, not 6 foot or anything but tall enough. I have a little pouch that D thinks is sweet. My ass isn't massive & i only have cellulite in places only me & D can see.

It was the look she gave me, as if I was 40 stone or something. I was half expecting her to offer me a wheelchair in case I was too fat to walk anymore. Not that my ass would fit in one apparently.

You've all seen my wedding photos, I'm not hideously fat am I?

Sod off nurse, I'm not going on a low fat diet or exercising more just because you think I'm obese. I'm happy where I am thanks. Good job I don't have the mindset to take your comments to heart & develop an eating disorder now isn't it?

Now, where's my KFC?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack