Thursday, September 06, 2007

Distressing...

I watched a kitty cat get run over yesterday. I didn't know what to do so I drove off. God I feel guilty as hell now.

I made it a mission today to find out what to do in that situation.

Obtain the number of your local RSPCA centre now. Go on, do it.
If you see a animal get hit, stop & call the number. Tell them what's happened. Try & catch the animal and wrap it up in something warm & soft & soothe it. Take it to the RSCPA centre. They will call the owners if there is a collar or a microchip.
If you live somewhere other than Britian, find out what to do where you live. You'll be doing the pet world a fantastic thing.

Seriously, It really shook me up and now I wished I stopped & helped it.

Other kitty news, Darth is now on a prescribed diet. He took one look at the food and stalked off. He hasn't gone near it. To be honest, I wouldn't either. it looks and smells vile. I'm going back to the vet later to try and find something else to feed him, before he eats me or something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I once seen a dog get run over on a busy intersection. The dog rolled on the ground a bit, got up, started kicking its legs. The owner was nearby and went running right out into the middle of the street, picked up the dog, ran back across the street in tears. The driver didn't stop and just kept on going... heartless bastard that he was.

I tried to see the license plate number but he drive off too fast. I was shaken up for the rest of the day and didn't feel so great a few days afterward.

It's hard to watch an animal get injured like that. They don't really understand what happened and you sort of freeze up and don't know what to do.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack