Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fer F*&ks Sake...

You remember ages ago me ranting on about the shite that was flying between my landlords & the manager? Well, I think it may be happening again. They've rented out the room to a girl they've known for years & last night I caught the signs of an explosion brewing. They were blantant enough, I think the 'don't talk to me' comment proved I was right. Oh well, heads down time again.

I'm so not coming out of my flat ever.

I watched the sequel to the TV mini doc 'Lucy, a Teen Transexual' last night. It was called 'Lucy, a Teen Transexual in Thailand.' The first one was really good. It followed her through the trauma of having boobies put in to start her gender reassignment. She ended up with 32DD's I think. The second one did piss me of though. The first 1/2 hour repeated the first documentary but really fast. The same scenes & the same story. Then, it showed in articulate detail the making of a moo moo. And I mean close up detail. Seriously made me shudder. It then spent the next 20 minutes filming her in a Thai hospital & then a hotel recovering, the most exciting bit of this 20 mins is when she peed for the first time as a woman & discovering that her new bits worked brilliantly. Then, it showed her getting home to the airport & hugging her mum and then nothing. The documentary had ended. I felt a bit cheated, I wanted to see how she was coping, livimg out her dream of being a fully fledged woman. She did comment that there was 'so much more space to roll my hips when I walk'. To her, that made her feel more like a woman than just having the boobs & the bits. I did cry a bit, especially when her grandad & uncle had to go back to England when all their money was stolen, she spent 3 weeks on her own. But overall I wasn't satisfied with this sequel, I wanted to see her after the operation, living her life they way she always wanted.

Maybe they will make a 3rd. I hope so. 'Lucy, the Teen Transexual 1 year on' or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack