Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This is seriously getting boring...

This blog is turning into a kitty blog. I'm so sorry. It's just at the moment nothing exciting is happening apart from Darth doing Stealth Cat stuff. Like stealing chicken from D's plate the second he looks away.

Darth Vadar = Stealth Cat Supreme!

Let's dreg my brain for something more interesting to yap on about.

My friend L is moving to Leeds. Probably in the next 8 weeks or so, depending on when the house is sold. I'm so sad, it's like losing an arm or something. Leeds is like, 4 hours away or something by car. In my car it'll probably take the best part of a day or more. I'll have to get a plane. That freaks me out more than driving on a motorway.

My Wedding Album finally arrived like 3 months later.

The pub is soooo boring at the moment. Although where we live got raided the other night and we didn't hear a thing. My boss has fixed the alarms now so at least if we get robbed again we will hear it.

Agggrrraaahhhh. I'm going. I'm being incredibly boring...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Good said...

You want boring go and read my blog.

http://www.matthewdgood.com/
or
http://www.mattography.net/

7:13 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

Maybe it's not as boring as you think. Maybe you're just more contented, now that you're married.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack