Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today is important...

September 19th 2007. A very, very important day!!

Important because of 2 things.

Reason 1. Tonight I'm off to see the bestest band of the 80's...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's right, I'm going to see ERASURE!!!! I'm so excited, I really can't wait until 7.30pm so I can skip to my seat and strut my stuff to the best band of my childhood!!

I do have to keep reminding myself that they are really old now & that they will probably sing loads of new stuff that I'll hate but hey, it's Erasure! I never thought I'd ever see them live!

Reason 2 (the most importantist): HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MAX!

Today is Max's 1st Birthday. He is a very special little boy because he is the son of Bogie & Beaky, 2 of my closest & bestest buds.

I hope you have a fab birthday & 17 years to go before Auntie LMPP can take you to the pub!!

Max, I'm sorry I can't be at your birthday party today because I will still be at work but I will see you tomorrow with a massive pressie! Big slurpy kisses & fat snuggles to you beautiful boy!

See, told you 19th September is special!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack