Monday, October 29, 2007

Hi, My Name is LMPP & I am a facebookaholic...

...(now you all clap me & say Hiya LMPP...)

It's true, I've succoumed (sp?) to the evil entity known as 'facebook' and people, I am addicted! Yeehaaw!!

Already I have 52 friends. Seriously, I haven't got 52 friends in real life, but I know of every single one of them. Most of them are from school, 14 years ago. (14 YEARS?!?)

So, if you are a fellow facebookaholic & you wanna be my friend (please be my friend) then email me here and be my newest buddy!

and yes, I know, I am very sad!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms Mac said...

Oh, oh! Make me a friend!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633186439

And then I can stalk you online as well as all the others.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

ps. Don't you think Richard Hammond's hair is a bit too try-hard-ey at the moment?

It's like he's gone all sexed up or something. It's all very odd.

9:36 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

I do, he looks a bit bizarre & wild eyed with that hair. I just keep thinking 'you need a haircut!'

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack