Friday, December 14, 2007

Randoms of the week

This week I have...

Gone shopping with Mother only for her to wander off whilst I'm buying tights & remain missing for half an hour! She also took all my shopping with her. So for half an hour I'm frantically calling her on her mobile which, surprise surprise, is switched off and eventually she reappears and annouces that she got bored & thought she'd do some window shopping while she was waiting for me. WTF woman? Tell me next time, I almost rang Dad & reported you missing in action! You know what that would have meant?!

Wrapped Christmas presents, solidly, for 3 hours!! 3 bloody hours! I have bought waaaay too much this year!!

Seen the bank about a mortgage. Me & D have to save at least £8000 if we want to buy D's mum's house in August. We are £2000 in, wish us luck!! At least the bank wasn't scary, I was half expecting a big, bad I SAID NO.

Come home from work & found D had completely decorated the front room full of Christmas decorations, complete with lights around the fireplace & tinsel on the cat. The cat was less than impressed. Love you D, this is why you are my hubby.

Gone to work to find out that 2 more people I knew have died. Thats 7 this year. One died from bowel cancer (he kept that a secret!) and the other from meningitis (scary)! Both were top blokes. Its a shame as the one that had meningitis had battled throat cancer twice & beat it. Fate can be a bastard sometimes.

Witnessed that TV program Skins filming in the pub last week! We are famous!!

Come home from work & found the cat had flicked a claw yet again & opened the freezer door. I really wish he would shut it afterwards. The freezer door is now sellotaped shut & the cat has strict instructions to stay away. Like he will listen to me mind, he's a cat.

Discovered that one of my fave bloggers has made her blog open to invited readers only. Please, please, pleeeeeeeease invite me! I love your blog, I don't like the whole 'permission denied' message, it makes me feel i've done bad things.

Talking of bad things, I apparently got steaming drunk last Saturday night & vandalised stuff (oops, sorry) & held a one sided convo with the cat. (why are you so small? Do you hate being small? Do you wish you were tall? etc.). I have no memory of any of this so it may be that i'm being lied to for others amusement. I am way too refined for such outlandish behaviour. I think.

So that's the highlights of my very eventful week. Next week should be eventful too, we have our staff crimbo party. I will tell you all about it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bogie said...

You want to get yourself down boots and buy some anti-baby locks for your freezer. We've got one on our fridge to keep Max out.

9:21 PM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Boots sell them? I've been everywhere & do you think I can find any?? Even Wilkos don't sell them.

I'll try boots.

Hurry down here for crimbo so I can give Max his pressies!
xxxx

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack