Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Belated New Year to you all...

... and what a shitty start to 2008 it has been!

Jan 1st - My good friend Z Grampy died in his sleep. He had been unwell for a short time but his death was still a shock to everyone. He bought up Z & her brother when her mum died when Z was 11. Z was stuck in Australia & literally has only just been able to get home so she is even more so devastated that she couldn't be here for him.

Jan 3rd - now - I have been constantly ill. No surprises there. It started with a bad head cold which turned into sickness & the runs which then turned into a fever complete with aches in places I didn't know you could get aches and has ended back to where it began, a bad head cold. My head hurts even if I move my eyes. I would give the earth to be able to wake up one morning without sandpaper in my throat & a river of sludge up my nose.

Jan 11th - My friend had a car accident. She is fine but her car is not. Looking at her car it could have been a lot worse, she is very lucky. I also lost my phone & with it all my contacts. If you asked me at the time I would have sworn someone had chopped my arm off. I have it back now, courtesy of my brother & Sainsburys, they found it in a puddle. It doesn't work, obviously.

Tart is leaving me. She is starting a new life all the way across the country with her new Hubby. Work will be so damn quiet without her.

2008? Leave me alone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Antipodeesse said...

Poor Old Sausage!

May I suggest you strike up a witty and over-exaggerated penfriendship with The Lovely Ms. Mac? It keeps my head out of the fucking doldrums!

xxx

4:50 PM  
Blogger D0k said...

Who had the accident? V Still hasnt got over hers yet and her granny is bedridden. Bloody hillbillys.

Hope the year gets better for ya hon

*Hugs*

Love, D0kky

11:34 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Hey D0k!! It was my friend from the Pub.

Will you be joining us at our next Church of Beer service?

Sorry to hear that V is still not over her accident. Hope she is soon!

Happy Crimbo & New Year!

Snogs
xxxxxx

1:51 PM  
Blogger D0k said...

I can only hope :D When is it? Oh and feel free to check me blog for more info (well I say info... I mean ranting like a madman :D)

http://mankyblog.blogspot.com/

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack