Friday, June 06, 2008

All is well...

Excitement and Drama in the world of work in the last couple of weeks...



Drama... The newbie got the sack for taking 32 days of sick in less than 10 months. Yup, you heard right! 32 days!! Bonus for me, didn't have to double check & correct all the work anymore as I would be doing it. Boo for me, more damn work!!



Excitement... The infamous Tart is back! Yes, she returned to working with me on Monday so bonus for me, no more damn work & I can go on holiday without stressing about everything! There's no boo, I'm just waaaay happy that I have my Tart back!!



Double boo however, I normally blog in work cos the PC at home takes an age to boot up and if you wanted to use 'tinternet then the PC would laugh at you and switch off. Now, my boss has banned all internet usage so therefore I have to 'covert blog' instead. So people, you will hear from me whan my boss is out of the office!



Damn my boss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack