Monday, July 14, 2008

Holidays over...

Now back to work.

I hate the feeling of returning to work after a holiday. I keep thinking the worst & then it's never as bad once I get here.

Me & D had a lovely week of riding the scary rides @ Alton Towers (Monday) & chilling out in the rain in Ilfracombe (Rest of the week). I hate beach holidays, I can almost guarantee that it'll rain the entire time & yep, it did. It was ok though, a million pubs to choose from, we kept dry.

I'll be 30 in two weeks time. Scary prospect. I still feel I have a lot more growing up to do yet.

Like I said, back to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

well, the good part is that you KNEW it was going to rain and you still went! good for you!

also, I read this last week and never commented!! I still read your blog!!! Religiously! :)

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack