Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lots of exercise... Possibly

So, new year, new body? Maybe...

I have been joining my friend in pounding the pounds on her new cross trainer. It kills me, I've never felt so bad in my life whilst working that bastard! Maybe that's why I've only done it twice so far this year...?

Nothing much on the interesting front. D has to find a new job as his boss can't afford to keep him on for much longer. He also can't afford to pay him redundancy which is amusing. I've told D not to leave until A. He has a new job that pays more or B. He gets redundancy. Either is satisfactory for me now we have a massive mortgage to pay.

I've been trying out some new receipes as well, to add to my list of stuff I've cooked there is...

Chicken & Bacon Risotto
French Onion Soup with Cheesy Croutons
Chocolate Mud Cake
Beef & Bacon Lasagne

I test the finished products on D's brother & so far he has cleared his plate on all of them!! result!

One day I will post photos of the finished food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack