Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm going to London...

Yay! And I'm so excited. Well, excited and a bit sad as this day trip signals the end of all fun and frolics for me & D.

D has been made redundant.

Crap isn't it? Just bought a house and stuff and D loses his job. He'll get a smallish payout, being as he worked there for 7 years, but nothing that we can live on for a few months. He has been applying for jobs left, right & centre but nothing as yet. Bloody recession.

Soooo, the London trip is a day trip for one last blow out before we have to buckle our belts & stop having lives, pay all the bills and live in poverty. I'm not complaining, I've done it before & can do it again. Asda Smart Price, here I come!!

Apart from that, life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

Hoop got laid off two days before our wedding. Companies don't care if they ruin you. It's crap. Hopefully things will get better for you guys soon!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack