Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life goes on...

And on & on...



D has a new job, he will be writing wills. To do this job we have had to buy him a 50cc scooter to get around town, buses are soooo unrealiable!! Next, we have to tax, insure & get petrol for it. Not good when you HAVE NO MONEY!!



D starts properly on Tuesday next week. He has 4 appointments already & his mydiary keeps pinging with more appointments. It is really good money though. The downside is he will have to be self employed which means he will have to pay his own PAYE & NI, thats 25% of his income stashed away somewhere safe until 01/04/2010. Nice, there will be all this money & I can't spend it!!



On a great note, we are going on a freeeeee holiday to Spain!! Well, nearly free, we only have to fork out £94. We go in October, D's bro will stay at home and love The Cat. Talking of the Cat, we had to take him to the vet again yesterday as he began the whole 'I want to pee but ain't happening so MEEEEOWWWWWW, MEOWWW, PURREOWWW, MEOWWW' in my face. Constantly. I went for a wee & he jumped onto my lap & continued the pained stare. He coupied down 11 times in 10 minutes and nothing come out. Given his past we took him to the vet just to be told that he had cysititis & charged me £52.00 for the pleasure.



Then, he did the unforgivable...



... he gave Darth an injection. Everyone knows that giving Darth an injection will turn him into Mental Cat for a few days and OMFG I did not sleep for the racket coming out of his mouth all bloody night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Good to hear he's got a job!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Bogie said...

What are you complaining about woman? Tax on a moped is only £15 per year, £10 of petrol will keep him going for about a month (if the tank is big enough to take £10 of petrol) and tax would be about a tenner a month! So those 4 appointments will easily cover those costs. Also, I rekon D should think about setting him self up as a limited company and pay himself in dividends. Pay much lesso taxo :)

Anyway, good to see you haven't forgetten about LMPP. I ned something to cheer me up on the train to work.

8:55 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

Well, I did find out about the moped thing after I wrote my post. Although, all his appointments keep cancelling, not good!!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack