Monday, July 11, 2005

She's gone and done it

Well, my friend whom i love with all my heart has heard the bastards fingers clicking and has gone-a-running back!!

I really hope for her sake that he doesn't 'flip' again or, i fear, the result may be much worse than a couple of black eyes and bruised egos. I can't believe within 10 mins of calling her (after 5 days of nothing) she was round his house in his arms with him promising the world to her and you know what really bugs me about the whole thing?? The fact that because she's all loved up with him and all happy again, i can't rip into the prick and tell him to leave her alone.

arrrggghhhh!!

On the plus side, all my friends that were in the vincinity of the bomb blasts on Thursday are all accounted for! Hoorah!! My heart goes out to the families of the people who are still missing, or confirmed as dead. My heart goes out to the people recovering from their injuries, and the people who had to witness these devestating blasts. God bless you all.

18 days til i set off for my 'fun' 2 weeks of camping in the rain!! I so hope there is internet nearby...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

black jack
blackjack